Version 1.1 Last update: January 20, 2019
Terms and conditions
A «Casino» shall mean an Internet website (bootleggercasino.com, bosscasino.com, slotoboss.com) providing online gambling entertainment services to its customers.
An «Affiliate» shall mean a member of the Gambler Hunt affiliate program, whether a webmaster (natural or juristic person), accepting the public offer, working in the sphere of online promotion of the Gambler Hunt’s online casinos having registered the account in the current affiliate program and having been accepted by Us as an affiliate in accordance with this Agreement.
An «Affiliate Program» shall mean the marketing agency Gambler Hunt, located at http://gamblerhunt.com, operated by its owners, specializing on attracting users to the client’s website by means of affiliate schemes.
The «Players» shall mean a person or entity, brought by the Affiliate's website by means of the affiliate link and registered personal gaming accounts within the casino system (“Casino”) and making a required minimum deposits in such accounts.
The «Earnings» shall mean a commission percentage, all income and/or revenue earned by the Affiliate from the Casino\'s income as a result of the deposits made by the Players brought by the Affiliate.
A «Payout» shall mean an Affiliate’s money transaction from the personal account within Gambler Hunt program to any external payment system or payment facilitator, available in the frameworks of current Affiliate program.
An «Accounting period» shall mean the time period, allotted for the accumulation and calculation of the Affiliate’s earnings made through the Affiliate program. The accounting period is based on the monthly accounting calendar.
The «Promotional materials» shall mean the instruments including, but not limited to texts, banners, links etc., used by the Affiliates in order to promote the Casino services.
Terms of work
1. An Affiliate must successfully comply with all the provisions of this Agreement prior to this Agreement coming into force and effect. To become an Affiliate in the Affiliate Program in terms of the current Agreement, the Affiliate confirms his acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
2. Affiliate, accepting the Gambler Hunt terms and conditions, thereby confirms that he is 18 years or more.
3. To enter the system of the Gambler Hunt Affiliate Program a login and password are created, which the Affiliate personally keeps from loss and disclosure to third parties. The Affiliate Program is not responsible for the safety of this confidential Affiliate data.
4. Gambler Hunt Affiliate Program has the right to change the Rules of the Affiliate Program without the Affiliates consent, and without its prior notification. The Rules published on the Program's website are considered valid. Chronology of changes in the rules of the Affiliate Program is not being conducted.
5. Gambler Hunt Affiliate Program reserves the right to refuse in cooperation with this or that partner without assigning any reasons.
6. Affiliate Program prohibits the transfer and sale of accounts to third parties without prior approval from the administration.
Traffic, the sources and limitations
1. Affiliate Program has the right at any time to request the information about the traffic sources of the Affiliate. If the Affiliate does not provide information about the sources on which the Affiliate advertises the casino, the Affiliate program reserves the right to freeze payments to the Affiliate. For websites, you need to specify a URL (or an alternative path to the domain), for media / arbitrage traffic - an example of an ad and a screenshot of an advertising cabinet, for emailing - add email email@example.com to the mailing list and show the text and template of letters, for public posts in social networks, channels for streams or mobile applications - use of the correct links. If advertising is given in languages not used in the Affiliate Program, then the Partner is obliged to translate it on request.
2. Gambler Hunt Affiliate Program strictly prohibits Affiliates from attracting customers using spam mailing. In the case that such facts are discovered, the Affiliate Program may close the Affiliate's personal account in the Gambler Hunt system without paying the money earned and stored on the account.
3. Affiliate Program allows partners to send emails to players from their own email databases only if the partner can specify the source of the receipt of this data. The texts in the mailing lists must be from a third party and must be agreed with the administration of the Affiliate Program in advance.
4. Affiliate Program strictly prohibits the use of motivated traffic. In case of detection of this, the Affiliate Program has the right to close the Affiliate's account without prior warning and payment of the money earned by him.
Commission programs, negative carryover and sub-affiliates
1. As a standard commission program is considered the dynamic RevShare from 25% to 50%, which is calculated according to the formula Affiliate Revenue = ((100% - admin fee) x (bets - wins - bonuses) - (deposits + withdrawals) x 10%) x RevShare %.
2. In the Affiliate Program it is possible to work on CPA and Hybrid (CPA + RevShare) programs. These programs are individual, they are activated after the agreement of conditions with managers and can be turned off at any time after 24 hours after written notification to the Affiliate.
3. If in the accounting period there were large winnings of players exceeding their funds, in other words if the players brought by the Affiliate caused a loss to the Casino, then the Affiliate's income for this period equals zero;
4. If there is a negative balance in the Affiliate's account in the current reporting period, it is NEVER transferred to the next reporting period. The next reporting period starts with a zero (not negative) value, as the Gambler Hunt Affiliate Program does not cover financial risks at the expense of its Affiliates.
5. If an Affiliate has attracted a person that wishes to become new Affiliate (or sub-affiliates in other words) to cooperate with the Gambler Hunt Affiliate Program, referral bonuses will be added the ones account;
6. The size of referral bonuses is calculated in the amount equal to 10% of the earnings of all involved sub-affiliates for the reporting period.
The Advertising Revenue will be negotiated with you prior to sending any Players, depending of the monthly number of new Players, position of Banners and Text Links on your website and/or other factors affecting the Casino Net Revenue.
“CPA Payment“ is the one-time payment for every Player that deposits over a predefined baseline amount. CPA Payment will be negotiated with you prior to sending any Players, depending of the monthly number of new Players, position of Banners and Text Links on your website and/or other factors affecting the Casino Net Revenue.
“Spam” means emails and messages that are sent by you, directly or indirectly, which: 1) contain false or misleading statements; 2) do not truthfully identify the source or the originating IP Address; or 3) do not contain an online and real time Remove option.
“Fraud Traffic” means Deposits or traffic generated at the Site through illegal means or in bad faith to defraud the system, regardless of whether or not it actually causes us harm. Fraud Traffic includes but is not limited to Spam, false advertising and unauthorized use of any third party copyrights or trademarks.
This agreement is just for commercial use only, the affiliate as well his family members, friends and associates may not make deposits, directly or indirectly, through his Tracker in order to increase in a fraudulent way his incomes. Any action the affiliate offer to the player(s) to make minimum deposits to increase the affiliate incomes constitutes fraudulent and disloyal practices in the commercial relationship.
Gambler Hunt Affiliate program reserves the right to not pay the CPA payment in cases where we notice that the method is being abused, or where affiliates reward players a part of the CPA amount in order to get them to sign up with one of the Sites. After being notified, if the affiliate or player(s) keeps on practicing them, We will disable the affiliate account and, depending on the case, it will inform others about the fraudulent practices of the affiliate.
“Sub-Affiliates” means all traffic generated via your dedicated links and generated by a 3rd party you contacted and linked to the site.
“Fraudulent transaction” A fraudulent transaction is defined as un-collectable money transaction as a result of customer non-payment or fraudulent use, including but not limited to charge-backs and returns.
Promo materials and their usage
1. Affiliate program provides its Affiliates with graphic materials and text materials (with the prior agreement). Affiliates are free to use the information available on the casino website and from casino lobby only in their own words. Copying texts from casino site "as is" may cause the termination of cooperation with the Affiliate or treatment of his traffic as a branded once
2. Affiliate Program has the right to require the presence of the correct information about its projects in the Affiliate's reviews. In case of specifying false information that differs from the data on the project sites, the Affiliate Program reserves the right to suspend cooperation with the Affiliate.
3. Affiliate Program may require the replacement of outdated links, logos, screenshots, and other promotional materials, and postpone a payout in the situation of Affiliate's refusal to replace them for an indefinite period until their replacement occurs.
Fraud, scam, and violation of the work rules
1. All the affiliates are strongly prohibited to own and use their personal accounts in the casino belonging to the Gambler Hunt Affiliate Program under own referral link. In case of infringement of this regulation both partners’ accounts will be banned accompanied by the debiting of monetary resources from both accounts. Such decision may not be debated. Members of the Affiliate's family and people who are close to him are also subject to this rule.
2. Affiliate program has the right to change the state of the financial balance of the Affiliate to an amount that the player received or lost as a result of fraudulent activity of players. Affiliate program can change Partner's balance due to this cause for an unlimited period of time after detection of the fraudulent activity.
3. Affiliate program reserves the right not to pay out income by the CPA model in case when the partner engages fake players (for example, players with multiple accounts). If the administration of the affiliate program notices uncharacteristic behavior of the players (for example, a non-typically large percentage of players who do not return to the project after qualification on CPA), the income of the partner will be recalculated according to the terms of RevShare commission model.
4. Affiliate program reserves the right to hold Affiliate's account for public slander and insults towards the support and administration of the Affiliate program and/or projects.
5. If the Affiliate wittingly provides false information about the sources of traffic that entails the suspension of cooperation.
6. If the administration of the Affiliate program or Casino administration has the reason to suspect an Affiliate in violating rules of the Affiliate program while working with it, his/her account can be blocked, and payouts can be frozen for an indefinite period until the circumstances are clarified. If during inspection the fact of rule violating was confirmed the Affiliate program reserves the right to leave the Affiliate without payouts.
7. In case there are disputes, the Affiliate should provide the Affiliate Program with the arguments of its rightness and its vision of resolving the existing problem. In turn, Gambler Hunt Affiliate Program is always ready to consider the arguments presented by the Affiliate and to seek a solution as impartial and honest as possible from the point of view of both sides. The decision taken by the Affiliate Program is not subject to review and appeal.
Procedure and terms of payments
1. The accounting period set by the Gambler Hunt Affiliate Program equals to one month.
2. Affiliate earns a commission in the Affiliate Program, which is calculated as a certain percentage of the net income of the casino from the players involved by this Affiliate.
3. Earnings for the past accounting period are accrued within five working days.
4. Minimum payout sum from the Affiliate’s account makes €50
5. Payment details can not be changed later than 3 business days before the end of the reporting period and until the end of the payouts. To change the payment details, the Affiliate should contact a support or a personal manager.
6. Payments to new partners or partners whose players show suspicious activity may be delayed by the administration of the Affiliate program for a period which the administration deem the most appropriate for the inspection of traffic sources.
7. If the Affiliate has less then 3 players for the first payout, this may require a further check of those players.
8. Affiliate program is obliged to pay lifetime commissions for all programs until the Affiliate fulfills his/her obligations and does not cause financial or reputational harm to Affiliate Program or its Projects.
OUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
1. Register your players
We will register your players and will track their play. We reserve the right to refuse customers (or to close their accounts) if necessary to comply with any requirements we may periodically establish.
2. Track players Play
We will track players play and will provide you with remote online access to reports of customer activity and the Advertising Revenue generated.
3. Pay a marketing Fee
We will pay you Advertising Revenue (defined above) we earn from players directed from your site after they open an account with us and based on Deposits they make for real money.
4. We reserve the right to not pay the CPA payment in cases where we notice that the method is being abused, or where affiliates reward players a part of the CPA amount in order to get them to sign up with one of our clients.
5. Due to commercial and legal reasons we do not accept any players with physical addresses in the United States of America and its territories. Likewise, we do not send any monthly payments or transfer funds to banks located in the United States of America and its territories.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, at any time and in our sole discretion, by posting a change notice or a new agreement on our site. Modifications may include, for example, changes in the scope of available Advertising Revenue, fee schedules, and affiliation Program rules.
IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT. YOUR CONTINUED PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF A CHANGE NOTICE OR NEW AGREEMENT ON OUR SITE (WHICH WE WILL NOTIFY YOU OF) WILL CONSTITUTE BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGE.
YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
1. Linking to the casino client
By agreeing to participate in this Affiliate Program, you agree to create a unique link from your site to the Site. You may link to us with one of our banners or with a text link. With our written permission, you may link directly to our downloadable .exe file. These are the only methods by which you may advertise on our behalf. We will terminate this agreement immediately if there is any form of spamming or if you advertise our Site in any other unauthorized way. You shall not make any claims, representations, or warranties in connection with us and you shall have no authority to, and shall not, bind us to any obligations.
2. Agency Appointment
By this Agreement, we grant you the non-exclusive right to direct customers to our site and services, in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. This Agreement does not grant you an exclusive right or privilege to assist us in the provision of services arising from your referrals, and we obviously intend to contract with and obtain the assistance from others at any time to perform services of the same or similar nature as yours. You shall have no claims to Advertising Revenue or other compensation on business secured by or through persons or entities other than you.
3. Approved Layouts
Without our prior written approval, you will only use our approved banners and will not alter their appearance. The appearance and syntax of the hypertext transfer link are designed and designated by us and constitute the only authorized and permitted representation of our site.
4. Good Faith
You will not benefit from known or suspected traffic not generated in good faith whether or not it actually causes us damage. We reserve the right to retain all amounts due to you under this Agreement if we have reasonable cause to believe that such traffic has been caused with your knowledge. Even if you have not knowingly generated such traffic, we reserve the right to withhold Advertising Revenue with respect to such traffic.
5. Responsibility for Your Site
You will be solely responsible for ensuring that materials posted on your site are not libelous or otherwise illegal. We disclaim all liability for these matters. Further, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, damages, and expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees) relating to the development, operation, maintenance, and contents of your site.
6. License to use Marks
We hereby grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license, during the term of this Agreement, to use Our intellectual-property marks (licensed, in turn by us, from their owner) solely in connection with the display of the banners on your site. This license cannot be sub-licensed, assigned or otherwise transferred by you. Your right to use the marks is limited to and arises only out of this license to use the banners.
You shall not assert the invalidity, unenforceability, or contest the ownership of the marks in any action or proceeding of whatever kind or nature, and shall not take any action that may prejudice our or our licensor’s rights in the marks, render the same generic, or otherwise weaken their validity or diminish their associated goodwill.
TERM AND TERMINATION
1. The term of this Agreement will begin when you create a unique link to our site and will be continuous unless and until either party notifies the other in writing that it wishes to terminate the Agreement, in which case this Agreement may be terminated immediately. TERMINATION IS AT WILL, FOR ANY REASON, BY EITHER PARTY. For purposes of notification of termination, delivery via e-mail is considered a written and immediate form of notification.
2. Upon termination:
You must remove all of our banners/icons from your site and disable the link from your site to ours.
All rights and licenses given to you in this Agreement shall immediately terminate.
If you have failed to fulfill your obligations and responsibilities, we will not pay you the Advertising Revenue otherwise owing to you on termination.
We may withhold your final payment for a reasonable time to ensure that the correct amount is paid.
If we continue to permit play from customers after termination, this will not constitute a continuation or renewal of this Agreement or a waiver of termination.
3. Confidential Information
WE MAY TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT IF WE DETERMINE (IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION) THAT YOUR SITE IS UNSUITABLE.
Unsuitable sites include those that: are aimed at children, display child pornography or other illegal sexual acts, promote violence, promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age, promote illegal activities, violate intellectual property rights.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold Casino, their directors, officers, employees, and representatives harmless from and against any and all liabilities, losses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees, resulting from, arising out of, or in any way connected with:
(a) Any peach by you of any warranty, representation, or agreement contained in this Agreement.
(b) The performance of your duties and obligations under this Agreement.
(c) Your negligence or any injury caused directly or indirectly by your negligent or intentional acts or omissions, or the unauthorized use of our banners and link or this Affiliation Program.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Affiliation Program, Casino or marketing fee payment arrangements (including, without limitation, their functionality, warranties of fitness, merchantability, legality, non-infringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free and will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES
You and we are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on behalf of Us. You will not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this paragraph.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Affiliate Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total Advertising Revenue paid or payable to you under this Agreement. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to provide any rights, remedies or benefits to any person or entity not a party to this Agreement. Any liability arising under this Agreement shall be satisfied solely from the marketing fee generated and is limited to direct damages.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE MAY AT ANY TIME (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY) SOLICIT CUSTOMER REFERRALS ON TERMS THAT MAY DIFFER FROM THOSE CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT OR OPERATE OR CONTRACT WITH WEB SITES THAT ARE SIMILAR TO OR COMPETE WITH YOUR WEB SITE. YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY AND LEGALITY IN YOUR RESIDING JURISDICTION OF PARTICIPATING IN THIS AFFILIATION PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE, OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
The laws of Curacao, without reference to rules governing choice of law, will govern This Agreement. Any action relating to this Agreement must be pought in Curacao and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of its courts.
Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement. None of our employees, officers or agents may verbally alter, modify or waive any provision of this Agreement.
Our rights and remedies hereunder shall not be mutually exclusive, i.e., the exercise of one or more of the provisions of this Agreement shall not preclude the exercise of any other provision. You acknowledge, confirm, and agree that damages may be inadequate for a peach or a threatened peach of this Agreement and, in the event of a peach or threatened peach of any provision of this Agreement, the respective rights and obligations of the parties may be enforceable by specific performance, injunction, or other equitable remedy. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall limit or affect any of our rights at law, or otherwise, for a peach or threatened peach of any provision of this Agreement, it being the intent of this provision to make clear that our respective rights and obligations shall be enforceable in equity as well as at law or otherwise.
Whenever possible, each provision of this Agreement shall be interpreted in such a manner as to be effective and valid under applicable law but, if any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, such provision will be ineffective only to the extent of such invalidity, or unenforceability, without invalidating the remainder of this Agreement or any provision hereof. No waiver will be implied from conduct or failure to enforce any rights and must be in writing to be effective. IN WITNESS WHEREOF, you expressly agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement by downloading our banner and creating a link from your site to ours.